Ederki Basque Verrines
Pour 30 personnes
Préparation : 15mn
- 1 can of Chipirons à la basquaise
- 1 can of Moules à la basquaise
- 1 can tri-colour pepper strips
- 3 springs of parsley
- Rinse the tri-colour peppers in a colander and drain a few seconds
- Chop the peppers into small dice and place them in a dish.
- Chop the parsley and add it to the peppers.
- Open one can of the mussels (Moules à la basquaise) and place the entire contents, with the sauce, into the pepper mixture.
- Open one can of the small squid (Chipirons à la basquaise), cut into small pieces and add to the mixture, adding all the sauce in the can.
- Mix all together and place in small verrines or spoons, as you like.
For even more flavour and fun, you can add a few pieces of diced Chorizo, mild or strong, that have been sautéed or heated in the oven!
Chez Ederki ...
These pepper strips are all ready to go. You can enjoy them: on the griddle...
Mussels can be served chilled or warm.Chef's tip: Served with a portio...
Ideal served chilled as tapas at cocktail time, small squid can also be ser...
Les commentaires sont fermé pour ce post