SPREADS AND DIPS MADE WITH EDERKI DRIED PULSE!
Pour 4 personnes
Préparation : 10mn
- 1 31.4-Cl jar of Ederki chickpeas or lentils or red beans
- 1 yellow lemon
- 1 tbsp Ederki olive oil
- 10 cl crème fraiche
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch of Ederki Espelette pepper (optional)
- Rinse and drain the pulse in a strainer, then blend.
- Add the juice from the lemon, the garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Process again and incorporate the crème fraiche to obtain a creamy, soft texture.
- Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste
- Spoon the mixture into a ramekin, and sprinkle with a pinch of Ederki Espelette pepper.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving
Make this recipe with each of the Ederki pulses and serve in 3 separate ramekins.
Spice-lovers: add a tsp of cumin!
Chez Ederki ...
Use in a salad, serve with poultry or meat and of course couscous. Excellen...
Ideal for spicing up cooked foods and salads.
Drain and rinse, then uses these Ederki lentils to make soup or as a salad....
This extra virgin olive oil (1st cold-press), is organic and is made from A...
Though most often used to make chili con carne, red beans can also be used ...
Les commentaires sont fermé pour ce post