Mashed potato with mustard
Pour 6 personnes
Préparation : 60mn
- 1 kg potatoes
- 4 teaspoons of Ederki traditional mustard with Espelette pepper
- 25 g butter
- a few springs of chopped chives
- Peel, wash and cook the potatoes in boiling water for 45 minutes
- Once cooked, place the potatoes in a bowl with the butter, mustard, salt, pepper and chives.
- Mash with the back of a fork until you have obtained the desired texture.
Add a few more teaspoons of mustard with Espelette pepper if you want a spicier experience!
Great served as a side with meat or fish.
Chez Ederki ...
ideal for making wonderful vinaigrette salad dressing or to go with grilled...
Les commentaires sont fermé pour ce post